Sunday, March 29, 2015

My Patriotic Campfire Messenger Bag

Can you believe it? Two posts in two days! I finished up my third Campfire Messenger Bag this morning and I just had to post photos of it! I made it for a friend with a birthday on the 4th of July, therefore it is patriotic and glittery! I had a remnant of some red and blue paisley so I went to my 4th of July stash and found found accent fabric to go with it!



The front of the bag

View of the back of the bag with the back pocket
Inside of the flap. The little stars have glitter !
The recessed zipper with a zipper pull from Zipit
The inside with big glittery stars! Isn't this one of the most patriotic bags you have seen?
If you haven't heard of the Bag of the Month Club, here is the link telling you all about it. It is never too late to join in all the fun!

2 comments: