Friday, November 22, 2013

Great Fabric Bargains...and I do mean Great!!!!


I dropped by my LQS last week and boy did I make out like a bandit! Linda always has a sale section and this time she had an additional BARGAIN section. To top that off, she was having a 20% off everything. I bought 6 pieces of fabric totaling 20 yards and the price? A totally unbelievable $48! Yes, that comes to $2.40 a yard...do you believe that? So without further ado, here are my great buys!


These two fabrics were not designed together but don't they work well? The top fabric is called "Hoodies Collection Kiss Me" by Timeless Collections. The bottom one is also Timeless Collections and is called Stripes. It is a series of different stitches. I'm not sure what I will do with these but it will definitely be together!

The third piece of fabric is from Riley Blake. It is "Sew Cherry" by Lori Holt of Bee in My Bonnet. It really feels neat to buy fabric from someone who's blog I read  regularly! Kinda' makes it seem like family!


The fourth piece of fabric is this cute little nautical fabric  "Ships Ahoy" by Benartex . I have a layer cake of lighthouses that go well with this. It will make a great backing for the lighthouses.


This gorgeous fabric is Katagami  by Allentown Museum by Red Rooster. It is navy and white and just absolutely beautiful. It is so soft and luscious!



The last piece is a gorgeous Christmas "Alpine Wonderland" by Sheli McCulley for Riley Blake. It is green and red but I love that it is a modern green and red not the more traditional shades which surprises me since I am really a traditional girl!

So for the amazing cost of $48 I got all of this wonderful fabric. Can you believe it? I just wish I had some more money to spend....you know, you never have enough fabric!

4 comments:

  1. Now those are some fantastic Fabric Finds! And you are right that is a great price!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Sue I'm returning the visit and added myself to your GFC. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I am totally jealous! I haven't gotten a bargain like that in I can't remember when. I do plan to look around Black Friday - I bet there will be some sales then. :) blessings, marlene

    ReplyDelete